#1May 29th, 2010 · 03:57 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
47 posts
United States of America
No Sympathy For The Devil

This song is not in a battle

This here is a rough sketch of where I want to take it. Needs some more guitars and better vocals. It does however perfectly describe what I go through when having a hangover. Bloodymary anyone?

Oh god, why did I even bother waking up today? Would of been better off just sleeping for the next two days. But I'm too awake now. I dont wanna leave the bed. Though just starring at the ceiling makes it fucking worse. Ironic how a comforter can be so uncomfortable. Guess I'll start walking. Ugh gravity shifts. I stood up too fast.

No viccodine to ease through these transitions.
Open the fridge.
I dont bother getting a glass just drink straight from the pitcher.
Even swallowing feels disgusting.
Feeling self concious about everything.
Flop back on the bed.

Ugh, now Im on top of the comforter. I try to sleep. No luck. My mind wont fucking turn off. I'll find my smokes and light up. Ugh, even that doesnt help. It just makes me become more aware of how worse Im feeling. And its only burned half way. Hmm I notice someone walking. They look at me. A sudden feeling of guilt and anxiety. Why? Because they caught me looking at them? This feeling doesnt go away untill their out of sight. Put out ciggerette  and I'll go hide inside.

Wanting to avoid all human contact and judgement.
Weither it be mine or theirs.
Turn phone off and tv on. Great idea, now I get all riled up from the commericals.
Judge everything materialistic.
Switch gears and play videogames.
With as little effort as possible.
Hours have gone by.
My body tells me Im hungry.
But the thought of food is disgusting.

Plus having to make something isnt fucking convienient. Thank god for processed frozen foods! Guess I'll go back to playing some game I've beaten many times. Many hours have gone by. Its finally late and bed time. Grab my head phones. I'll make a play list and put it on repeat....
Im finally asleep...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 3:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.