#1May 23rd, 2010 · 08:45 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Pulpus City - 2.0 - Oso

This song is not in a battle

OK, last attempt to upload it.
Old song with my band. Re-recorded for we did some changes on it.
Hope you leave a comment. Any feedback and criticizing is welcome.

> Iszil

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 23rd, 2010 · 10:21 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Impressive exercise in an epic multi-themed progressive rock song! There's a lot going on here!. Production-wise, it seems everything is recorded pretty "dry" (no effects)...was this recorded live? It needs a little work in "knitting" everything together, and I suspect some work with some effects, and some play with levels and panning could work wonders here. In your first upload of this song, you mentioned that you and your band intended to use this song in a competition. The way you have structured this song here, it seems to really "showcase" the abilities of your band-mates pretty well (if you intend to play it live).Nobody overshadows here...everybody shines. I really like this....
#3May 26th, 2010 · 07:32 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
The mix needs more high-end and panning - also could use some verb.

Love the composition though!
#4May 29th, 2010 · 07:52 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
pretty grungy really, especially because of the vox. Even though you might have wanted this to be primarily progressive rock, I can hear a lot of seattle in this.. could be because of the production value, brings me back to the moments in the youth club with that almost-live sound of then-contemporary, indeed, seattle based grunge bands. Good sounds... The foresight of an orchestra of frogs and crickets all throughout the way home with a sweet scented damsel in my arms ... not much a city at all but it's the contrast that counts, hehe... Seriously a good song and a good sound!  Reliving old times - produced really well if 90's retro like, haha. You get top marks.
#5November 5th, 2010 · 02:36 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Interresting ´punky-rocky-funky`mixture and a good composing here .Pretty dirty.
Love the bass sound (ya will know why, hihi )
but the mix/mastering needs much more attention 
U. L .. I .
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.