Ballad of the dead duck

This song is not in a battle

Sticks and Bones from the CD Gody, 2001

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 18th, 2010 · 09:57 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
The execution is a bit erratic at times, but it gives the song a more natural sound. I guess it works for the song.
The tune reminded me of Fleetwood Mac, specially for the classic sound mixed with the female voice.
It's a nice song, although I couldn't catch a defined structure, cause it wasn't neither an ABACAB nor a progressive nor an rock-opera song.

> Iszil
#3May 19th, 2010 · 04:03 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
and what a dead duck at that. This is really cool! not my usual style or easily defined but I think this is really cool and quite an interesting song. i love the vocals and the way everything is executed. i think the erraticness kind of defines this a bit.
the female vox remind me of david bowie at parts lol

harmonica solo!!! GO FOR IT!!!

great ballad of a dead duck. sweet times duck
#4May 19th, 2010 · 03:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
yea alack duck !

(good name for a band LOL)

Jack......I really like your Italian stuff....I was listening to some last night with my girlfriend...trying to prove a point ! lol
When you sing and play in Italian you kind of flow and your at ease. Your English stuff tends to be 'blurred' with hard to understand text. I dont speak a word of Italian but I can feel your Italian songs, hear that it flows and I understand the music and your story..... my girlfriend says you dont have a singers voice but the voice of someone who has something to say....English is a stupid academic language, what you want to say with your unique voice and music needs pure feeling......your own feeling....not Bob Dylans!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.