This song is not in a battle

Remixed and added EzDrummer.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 10th, 2010 · 10:32 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Love this one!

EzDrummer is better than I thought - I must check that out sometime!  I wish you had used the ride cymbal more, like you do on some of the breaks (the breaks have a great groove).

Some really beautiful guitar soloing here.  I don't know what I would change about this!
#3May 10th, 2010 · 01:40 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
thebigguyconnor wrote…
Love this one!

EzDrummer is better than I thought - I must check that out sometime!  I wish you had used the ride cymbal more, like you do on some of the breaks (the breaks have a great groove).

Some really beautiful guitar soloing here.  I don't know what I would change about this!

I'm getting more user friendly with me ol' mate Ezzy...lol.  This is the Vintage Rock kit, which is basically modeled from a Ludwig kit, also superb for Jazz Junk, even Jazz, ask any pro Drummer what kit they'd prefer, most would opt for a Ludwig.

I'm using via FL 8, I'm now selecting Multi-channel on the mixer section, which basically means I can fine tune each drum channel on the FL Mixer. Like in this track I added some reverb on the Snare and Hi-Hats, plus I'm creating some basic rhythms, or changing the presets a little.

Cheers
#4May 10th, 2010 · 08:34 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Denis wrote…
thebigguyconnor wrote…
Love this one!

I'm getting more user friendly with me ol' mate Ezzy...lol.  This is the Vintage Rock kit, which is basically modeled from a Ludwig kit, also superb for Jazz Junk, even Jazz, ask any pro Drummer what kit they'd prefer, most would opt for a Ludwig.

I'm using via FL 8, I'm now selecting Multi-channel on the mixer section, which basically means I can fine tune each drum channel on the FL Mixer. Like in this track I added some reverb on the Snare and Hi-Hats, plus I'm creating some basic rhythms, or changing the presets a little.

Cheers ;)

I love ludwig, but personally I'm more of a Premier guy - would love to get a Premier Champagne Silver kit someday!

Also, I hope to get some Paistes in the future.
#5May 10th, 2010 · 09:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hi Denis this sounds quite nice only suggestion I have is to maybe separate the sax and the solo a bit more in the mix..I also hear a very light clipping crackling in the right side but not sure from were...Nice drums!!!
#6May 11th, 2010 · 02:59 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Hi Denis this sounds quite nice only suggestion I have is to maybe separate the sax and the solo a bit more in the mix..I also hear a very light clipping crackling in the right side but not sure from were...Nice drums!!!

Thanks M for your observations, after listening to it a few hours after, the sax sounds a bit muddy compared to the rest of the mix, I'll re-work the mix and check the clipping/cracking you mentioned.

Cheers
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.