#1May 2nd, 2010 · 07:08 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
No Deal UMF live

This song is not in a battle

Our band UMF 29-04-2010 (or 04-29-2010 depending where you're from) doing this ol' track of mine (original 4 track version is here.

This was recorded using a Tascam DR-07 located atop a defunct airco unit hanging from the ceiling right in front of the stage. I used a little bit of equalization and a master limiter to level out instruments with vox and drums so it becomes a bit more audible.

Just hope you enjoy!

Art - vox
Ed - guitar
Me - bass
Winric - drums

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 2nd, 2010 · 10:42 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
...nothing like live kick-ass high energy punk. No one is loafing in this band. Everybody is playing his ass off. Sounds like the crowd is diggin' it as well. You guys sounds like you'd be a blast to see live!
#3May 3rd, 2010 · 02:33 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds like a great venue, where was it?
YOU GUYS PUNK 

Up to Speed indeed .
#4May 4th, 2010 · 01:56 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Denis wrote…
Sounds like a great venue, where was it?
YOU GUYS PUNK 

Up to Speed indeed . :razz:

Hey thanks !

It's in a bar, actually, looking like this: http://www.mervs.nl/cafe/index.html

We'll be headed there again for this:

It's going to be hard trying to not drink before it's our turn to play... haha.. But seriously, although we always have a few drinks at rehearsals, not drinking makes us play a lot tighter than what you can hear on this track.. Well, as long as the audience buys it... And we're not half as bad as the Pixies yet..
#5May 4th, 2010 · 06:29 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
DJ Moustache de la femme  sounds superb
So I get another chance to try and get up there to see you guys.

I've said it before and it's still true...there's something Motorheadean about you.
Whether your alone or have a band doing your stuff, the shear underground drive you create and your throbbing grunge sound just smaks of Motorhead ...

Thanks for reminding me I missed a good show   
#6May 10th, 2010 · 10:21 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Woah!!!nice hardcore punk Px..Totally enjoyed the delivery..Must be awesome to see life....Not much to say but that you guys totally punk!!!!!Awesome voice too!!!!
#7May 11th, 2010 · 04:33 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Marino wrote…
Woah!!!nice hardcore punk Px..Totally enjoyed the delivery..Must be awesome to see life....Not much to say but that you guys totally punk!!!!!Awesome voice too!!!!

Cool thanks M

I been busy on my youtube account, so I dug up some old rehearsal videos to a solo project I had some time ago. And lo and behold, there was a No Deal in there too!

#8May 11th, 2010 · 10:11 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
WOW! that was impressive! Nice handling of that sampler device...creating some really lush overlays there. Vocally, you almost had a "Lemmy" thing going on there...That was not lacking a thing performance-wise, as far as I'm concerned.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:24 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.