#1May 1st, 2010 · 07:46 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
Gangsta 2

This song is not in a battle

This is another "gangster" type of  beat.  If you like it cool, if you i'll take it off.  Comment please.

also im looking for some collaborators for lyrics feel free to pm me if you would like to write lyrics to any of my  beats.

your friend cp

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 10th, 2010 · 10:10 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Glad to see you around Cp..This sounds quite well made..Proud of you bro..Keep at it...I haven't forgotten about you,life has just taken many turns for me and Im just trying to keep up.Be well.
#3May 13th, 2010 · 04:42 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
i did have the best theacher, i miss u man hope to see you again.     call me some time ill pm you my number.  later bro.  
#4May 13th, 2010 · 06:53 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Got it..I will but give  about a week to finish unpacking and stuff!!Thanx for the complement CP but it takes as much the effort of those who learn as those that teach and you have done great amigo so keep at it for sure!!!
#5May 13th, 2010 · 11:35 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
good deal, take your time bro i know how it is. lol, but if it wasn't for you & lisa, id still be useing crapy music stofware.  thanks for all your help & supost, it mean alot.  not just you all of the bandamp community.  I love all you guys.  looking forward to working with you again.  later bro
#6May 16th, 2010 · 06:12 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Gangsta in the house.....Ho!........Ho!
Spooky stuff...you're welcome to comb my lyrics for ideas..I dont think my stuff would fit straight into something like this...I'm just not black enough   ...but I'd love to try and word something to fit if you gave me some idea of what kind of story your after.....
#7May 16th, 2010 · 10:51 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
i was thinking something like in the begaining of the song a real bad a 'gangta' doning real bad things but sumthing happens that causes him to turn his life around.   and i really would like to have a bad a guitar solo if you can do it for me, kings or marino.  think yaw both for such wounderful comments, it really means alot to me

your friend & fellow bandAMPer

Cp

P.S does anybody know how to do a muted giutar in fl
#8May 23rd, 2010 · 09:15 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
As someone said, really spooky. It reminded me of the "Imperial March" but in a new version called "Star Gangstas Wars"
I really like the sounds you used here. They all generate a nice atmosphere.
However, you need some vocals or something cause it's going all the same 'til the end.
Cheers.

> Iszil
#9May 23rd, 2010 · 09:23 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Sweet arrangement CP definitely got awesome atmosphere,visual connection , real piece of work.

#10May 23rd, 2010 · 09:44 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
dude this is your own stuff........got one  and only one suggestion for you... Go with your OWN flow... don't try to copy or replicate any style that isn't REALLY you... coz you have talent, for sure.. your beat, your style, your groove, has nothing to do with "gangsta".. wanna bet? You have much more in store, as you show here.. Cheers....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.