#1April 27th, 2010 · 02:32 AM
5 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
My School Project

This song is not in a battle

Haven't really came up with a title for this song, but it speaks for itself. This song i wrote in order to graduate high school, it's a state required thing; Culminating Presentation. I will have to do a presentation about a career choice, and i chose music production. Along with this composition, I was required to write a chock-full of essays and a dreaded power point. Yes, i am depending on this song in order to graduate. Wish me luck people :]

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 27th, 2010 · 07:23 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
47 posts
United States of America
Not really into techno but it diffinetly takes you for a ride. Do like how chaotic it is. Probably fits your mood quite well with worries of graduating. Maybe " Making the grade " for title? Was well put together. Good luck!
#3April 28th, 2010 · 11:11 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
No not my thing either but it is well made and has the right structure, the right breaks, the right cuts and a pretty good big sound....it does what it should and it should give you a high mark...I do hope it for you.
#4April 28th, 2010 · 02:05 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
It's well put together, good luck with graduation.

The main lead sounds a bit harsh, do you have a tube plug-in, or you could try vintage mix in FL if you have it.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.