#1April 20th, 2010 · 04:45 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
14 posts
India
flying high

This song is not in a battle

Hi guys,

I don't know which genre this music fits in, kind off did something, its an instrumental version, i have yet to record the vocals, the lead portions will be replaced with vocals, i hope you get it

tell me what you think of the song: the composition, arrangement and orchestration

i need suggestions to improve the song

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 20th, 2010 · 01:16 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice Sound/production in general.
I think the bridge should come in about a third of the way.
Perhaps work on the Bass Melody more, work it with the Bass drum, although it's working at the end,

Ends too sudden.
#3April 20th, 2010 · 01:31 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is really good, good quality all round..I'm not into the synth sound at 0:35, it has some kind of oscillation to it and it brings the song 'down' somehow.
I do like the piano and all the other subtle sounds.
Like, 3:20 is beautiful.....it's the gleeming synths in this song, they could be another sound or instrument.

Hey where do it go....?
#4April 20th, 2010 · 08:38 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I have to agree with Kings about the synth...as far as the composition, I think it cool...you did a nice job with it

Good rating
#5April 22nd, 2010 · 02:25 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
14 posts
India
Denis wrote…
Nice Sound/production in general.
I think the bridge should come in about a third of the way.
Perhaps work on the Bass Melody more, work it with the Bass drum, although it's working at the end,

Ends too sudden.

yeah, i will have to work on the arrangement its too amateurish now i guess ,have to include elements to make it more interesting without making it repetitive..

kings wrote…
This is really good, good quality all round..I'm not into the synth sound at 0:35, it has some kind of oscillation to it and it brings the song 'down' somehow.
I do like the piano and all the other subtle sounds.
Like, 3:20 is beautiful.....it's the gleeming synths in this song, they could be another sound or instrument.

Hey where do it go....?

yeah that sound annoys me too, anyways will be replacing that with the vocals, hopefully will sound better

3:20... hmmm i'll see wht i can do abt it

FLYER7747 wrote…
I have to agree with Kings about the synth...as far as the composition, I think it cool...you did a nice job with it

Good rating

Anyways Thanks for taking the time to listen to the song... will be coming up with a neater one next time

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 12:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.