#1April 19th, 2010 · 05:26 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
intro+vox

This song is not in a battle

Yeah, so I'm terrorising bandamp with electro/wave/something
This is the second song I'm working on. I gave up on "synth/vox-exp" Denis. Maybe later...

Enjoy!

(I know the vox are a bit off pitch.. )

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 19th, 2010 · 10:23 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
actually very nice...trance-like...well-conceived and produced as far as I'm concerned. Even though I don't typically respond so well to electro music, I really like this!
#3April 19th, 2010 · 10:56 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
Oh, man. I dig it. voice kinda loud in some spots. I think if you were to use directwave with real samples it would be pro. Great work!

Aarodeager
#4April 20th, 2010 · 03:04 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey HX, Keep at it man, do not despair Re: synth/vox exp, as I said the most important thing IMO is that you like the song, so if your happy with it, move on. I would however from time to time listen to the song, you may get inspiration to improve upon it.

Re Intro +vox

I like the character in your vox, I was not deterred from the tuning, as many other artists have shown, too many to mention.

I would like to see where you are going to take it, keep working at it
#5April 20th, 2010 · 05:22 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
ThankYou
Thanks battlecat, I'm glad you say that, 'cause this "electro"-thing is way outside my standard musiclibrary too.. so I'm very glad you like it I'm getting a bit tired of only wrighting guitar+vox -based music so.. tryin' something new.

Ty Aaron yeah I know, the voice is pretty loud at like.. 0:57 when I sing "when you're not here." , but I kinda... lost my mix of this song, or the vocal-recordings, so I have to redo them.. and Uhm... please explain to the midi-beginner; what do you mean by "directwave with real samples"? 

Denis I know exactly what you mean. and that happens a lot of times, that I go back and listen , off course but I agree with you about the intro, I just wanted to say that. the only problem right now is that I'm too lazy to do smthn about it

Thank you for listening to this new one I'm a bit out of ideas for now, so I'm afraid this will be lying here on bandamp unfinished.. but you never know. 

Take Care

//adam
#6April 20th, 2010 · 06:33 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
I LIKE THIS
sparse music.... sounds good ........... i know u wnat 2 do better...
i like this a lot........
take away more???
leavin the bones
haha
boned and filleted fish
#7April 20th, 2010 · 07:33 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
re: I LIKE THIS
swordfish wrote…
sparse music.... sounds good ........... i know u wnat 2 do better...
i like this a lot........
take away more???
leavin the bones
haha
boned and filleted fish

THANKS FOR LIKING IT!

haha thx man, I'm glad you do but haha! I must ask, I got THIS:

swordfish has replied to your thread:

MIX........ VOCS 2 LOUD......

Have something to say? intro+vox

Regards,
admin2bandamp.com

To my hotmail. haha did you change your mind or find your comment a BIT too harsh?    xD
take care
#8April 20th, 2010 · 08:31 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Yes, this is really nice..I like the drum pattern. Nice vocals too.. Right up in front..very easy to make out your lyrics...nice change at 1:21, or so...Nice job...

Nice rating
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.