#1April 14th, 2010 · 07:02 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
synth/vox-exp.#

This song is not in a battle

So uhm.. yeah. First of all, I'm sorry I'm so inactive on this site,
and I really appreciate that you guys take your time and listen to
my music when I'm less good at listening to yours.. change is coming!

This is an experiment, but I am considering changing my musicstyle
'cause I'm pretty tired of all my songs and so on. I've used different
plug-ins from KOMPLETE 5, along with Cubase.

One of my biggest dreams
is to wright music to movies, commercials etc. I believe this song would fit pretty
well in some sort of video..thing.. would it?

anyways, ENJOY

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 15th, 2010 · 01:20 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice when the vox come in, intro too long.

Why not create a video on
http://www.youtube.com/user/BandAMPOfficial
Dustyskates has just created this bandamp youtube

#3April 15th, 2010 · 03:26 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Nice song, I like the sounds a lot, very minimalist electropop/wave style. To liven it up, you could add all sorts of subtle parts .. some more things to listen to.. subtle arpeggios with sweeping reverberations.. hmm just stuff I imagine into this. I like what you already did effects wise. Good job, keep experimenting
#4April 15th, 2010 · 04:34 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
Denis wrote…

;)

Thx, yeah the intro.. but na,, I dunno. The second time you listen to it (if you did) the intro feels
a bit too long. the first time I kinda feel that it's more or less needed to drag the listener
into the feeling of the song. I don't know
#5April 15th, 2010 · 04:39 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
PuppetXeno wrote…
Nice song, I like the sounds a lot, very minimalist electropop/wave style. To liven it up, you could add all sorts of subtle parts .. some more things to listen to.. subtle arpeggios with sweeping reverberations.. hmm just stuff I imagine into this. I like what you already did effects wise. Good job, keep experimenting :)

Thank you Puppet. yeah I get your point, and I tried a few things to "liven it up" but I couldn't get it right. thought about adding some acoustic guitar here and there, some sort of James Yuill (spelling)-thing.
haha but I love the comment. "subtle arpeggios with sweeping reverberations". sounds like a magicspell but
yeah, I'll look into it haha.

thx for the comment

//adam
#6April 16th, 2010 · 08:14 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
heartxposure wrote…
Denis wrote…

;)

Thx, yeah the intro.. but na,, I dunno. The second time you listen to it (if you did) the intro feels
a bit too long. the first time I kinda feel that it's more or less needed to drag the listener
into the feeling of the song. I don't know :)

First impressions are normally very accurate, if you really like the arrangement, perhaps you should work on the intro more, it may just simply need remixing, I'm at work at the moment, can't listen to it for the second time, sorry, but will do later.
#7April 17th, 2010 · 11:35 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Denis wrote…
heartxposure wrote…
Denis wrote…

;)

into the feeling of the song. I don't know :)

First impressions are normally very accurate, if you really like the arrangement, perhaps you should work on the intro more, it may just simply need remixing, I'm at work at the moment, can't listen to it for the second time, sorry, but will do later. ;)

Had a listen again, if you like the intro, I think the levels need to cresendo to where the vox come in, or start the vox at about 30 secs. Again it's your song if you like it how it is leave it. Horses for Cources
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 11:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.