#1April 12th, 2010 · 02:27 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
At One - V2

This song is not in a battle

Just re-did the flute on this one, I was gonna re-do the drums, but the preset pattern and sound fits nice IMO.
I'm pleased with how my flute playing has improved in just over two years, It's still a bit shaky here and there, but then I've only got so much time to practice, given that I've got a full time job, quite long hours and I play quite few instruments....lol

So yeah I'm tiding-up a few tracks and gonna put out another album consisting predominantly acoustic music. I'm not gonna use Tunecore this time round, using routenote.com, no upfront fees, but you have to sell $50 before you get 90%. which is ideal for my purpose, I don't care if it don't sell, just want it out there for my family & friends and future generations to come.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 18th, 2010 · 02:01 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Denis, you are one demon at recording and playing stuff!  The flute works sounds great, and it's been recorded very well.
A few clicks going on with your plectrum (I think) which spoil the clarity of the piece a little - but it's a lovely overal sound.
#3April 18th, 2010 · 02:09 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
"I would have given you all of my heart (...)"

Yeah, you flute playing is really good and the recording it just perfect.
I just don't like the percussion. That kind of electronic hi-hat sounds horrible; I mean, it doesn't fit the song. A jazz drum kit would make wonders here.
Nice piece, man.

> Iszil
#4April 18th, 2010 · 02:35 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
What a very nice song you have here, Denis...It's such a nice easy to listen to song...very comforting and relaxing...the flute is a nice touch....thumbs up my friend

Nice rating
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:29 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.