its all played by myself, but the drums are sampels, also made by myself

enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 31st, 2005 · 02:52 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
OMG this is quite awesome.

Some tight rhythm guitar work and decent tone there. I love that  bit around 1:10 where the whisper pans about before the slow headbang bit. Also like the drums, although a little simplistic at points.

Only criticism is that I'd probably have mixed the 'growl' vocals a little less dry. They don't seem to sit too well in that mix.

AND WHERE IS THE EPIC SOLO!?

Nice job.
#3July 31st, 2005 · 06:23 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
27 posts
United States of America
I like the fact that it doesn't sound like a one man project, that it could be several people in a studio.
Though I have to admit that I like the first one you uploaded much better than this.
This one just isn't my style of music, while the other one is... I Guess i just don't care for electric guitar work...
#4July 31st, 2005 · 09:19 PM
21 posts
United States of America
I have to agree with Nivek. This isn't quite my style.  Regardless it's tight and sounds pretty epic.  I particularly like the drums.
#5August 1st, 2005 · 12:52 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Show me your Devil Horns!
This song kicks ass,get yourself a drummer who really pounds the skins and at will take it over the top.Ever thought of singing the whole song in german?Great job.
#6August 1st, 2005 · 04:09 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
In German?
Like Ramsshhhhhtein? I agree. Like the guitar sound. This is very good for just one guy!!!
#7August 2nd, 2005 · 07:58 AM
34 posts
United Kingdom
Nice. Reminds me of a certian band I have home. Nice voice. Not as good as the professionals but better than most amatures so work on it and you may have some thing good.
#8August 2nd, 2005 · 09:34 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
5 posts
Germany
so far, thx a lot guys
i´m just working on it...
#9August 3rd, 2005 · 04:08 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
31 posts
United States of America
Never a fan of growling
In order to make more people like this, consider writing a more melodic vocal line more towards the beginning, maybe do the chorus first, also, maybe so a singing over growling thing for growling parts.

song drags a little bit at certain points,

drums need to be bigger

the ending is too abrupt.

guitar verges on repetitive.

production is ok, but still needs a lot of work.

more work all around.

keep up the good work!
#10August 8th, 2005 · 08:39 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
To unfitforduty - a lot of this stuff is simply common, and actually characteristic of the metal genre.  It is not meant to be consonant or pleasant sounding, but rather angry and unpleasant, or dissonant!  You did a good job, dude, but your production can use just a bit more work.  Excellent for a solo project, but more can be added to make it even worse (better)!  Ie. a crazy epic guitar solo as DaveUK suggested, and some runs on the double bass pedal.  Good call including the high china sound - that was key!
#11August 11th, 2005 · 08:55 AM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Brilliant job on evoking the devil
I can tell you a good metal song from rust, and this is good, period. Solo, Solo, Solo, need it bad... oh, my neck hurts form the headbangin'....Conrats, now my chiropractor makes money.
#12August 11th, 2005 · 02:13 PM
5 posts
Germany
The Devil is alive in you
It's just unbeliveble that you made that all alone! That's pretty good Death Metal with a kind of melodic background and an interesting voice. THIS really has future. hmm When I'm goin far, I would say give to an official label... but maybe there is room for corrections... like the first part of voice..  It's a bit too nasty. Turn it down one step and you got it!
#13August 15th, 2005 · 08:40 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
17 posts
Canada
lets kill
hate, hate, cars, money, fit in
#14August 17th, 2005 · 04:52 AM
4 posts
United States of America
Great feel to it
  Whoa i totally feel a Rob Zombie touch inside. I like it
#15August 17th, 2005 · 05:27 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
40 posts
United Kingdom
truly evill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 10:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.