#1April 6th, 2010 · 04:15 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Bless You - V2

This song is not in a battle

Finally got to re-recording one of my favorite compositions written Dec 2008, I re-did the rhythm guitar because I sneezed whilst playing in the first version, hence the title 'Bless You'.....lol
Also re-did the Bass and changed the drums with good old EzDrummer, I edited most of the presets to suite.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 7th, 2010 · 10:25 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
54 posts
Chile
wow great sound of your acoustic guitar, this is a good job of recording, i like the details of the percussion.

This is a great and deep Song, Congratulation this song Rocks.
#3April 7th, 2010 · 11:06 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
It's really beautiful.
No need to say that guitar recording is just perfect.
However, I'm missing a more distinctive lead. I think vocals would sound great in this song. I feel that it sounds a bit empty without a main melody or something.

> Iszil
#4April 8th, 2010 · 06:11 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Iszil wrote…
It's really beautiful.
No need to say that guitar recording is just perfect.
However, I'm missing a more distinctive lead. I think vocals would sound great in this song. I feel that it sounds a bit empty without a main melody or something.

> Iszil

I re-mastered it since uploading it, the lead guitar was not cutting through enough, plus the overall levels were a bit low.
I seldom get the inspiration to write lyrics - wish I did, I'm fairly confident that it's all in my head, I just need to believe in myself more to write lyrics.  Although I'll invite anyone to write lyrics for me.

Cheers
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 4:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.