#1April 3rd, 2010 · 09:24 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
16 posts
United States of America
A Fifth of the Past
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 0 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2013-07

Another depressing Madhouse in Blue song hahaha.  Don't take it too seriously now ya hear.... Chris sang this one. He had trouble staying in tune so I blended two takes to balance it out.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 4th, 2010 · 07:00 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Would sound a lot better if you worked on the panning, keep it tradition, vox in the middle, guitar hard left and right, change the eq and reverb on the left and right channel of the guitar, or similar effects to separate them

Guitar sounds too light, so either add bass to it or eq the guitar.

Could be a nice song with a bit more work 
#3April 4th, 2010 · 08:25 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
composition wise this song sure has potential. the recording is pretty odd..... but somehow I have the idea that your experiments in that field will ultimately lead to a uniquely achieved, very well polished sound.. there's a hint of brilliance in your tunes... I'd say, bring it out! do what you do untill you amaze yourself!

cheers... good luck!
#4April 8th, 2010 · 10:47 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
16 posts
United States of America
Thanks PuppetXeno!!
#5April 19th, 2010 · 11:47 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
The more I listen to this song the more I want to blast it with you screaming well more like yelling and towards the end just giver hell. Awsome Riff, great feel. Fuch man let'r rip on this one and see what happens just for the hell of it sometime when the neighbors aren't home. If you do please let me know so I can hear how it turn's out.

Aarondeager
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 1st, 2024 · 5:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.