Thank you for listening
Would appreciate your feedback!

TL

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 27th, 2010 · 07:40 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
Why is the horn such a late addition? Great use of wall of sound on your vocals.
#3February 27th, 2010 · 07:44 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Hey welcome to the amp!
This is really an interesting song and I can tell all of you guys have lots of talent. The lyrics and singing got annoying/boring after a little while but thats just me being brutally honest. It sounds like you guys can come up with some really awesome tracks so lets see what you've got up your sleeve!  
#4February 28th, 2010 · 09:26 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
How fresh that sounds.  What's this style????
And a great ONE chord piece
Gorgeous voices and vocal layers
Perfect mix
#5March 1st, 2010 · 02:12 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Some of the harmonies remind me of STING.
I quite like it, sort of jazzy feel, Would like the sax player to free up a bit and play some free style.
Perhaps cut the reverb a bit of the vox.

Nice JOB
#6March 2nd, 2010 · 01:41 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
United States of America
Thanks for all the feedback everybody!
Dark - The sparse addition of the sax creates its own unique identity.
The Kunadiun - I appreciate your brutality!
Triton - Good question! .
Denis - You flatter us. Live we are more lax and really let it rip.

To everyone, thank you for the compliments. More to come soon!
#7March 2nd, 2010 · 02:20 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hopefully, after 2:20 the sax kicked in, because it was getting quite repetitive, but, dude, this kick ass! The whole idea behind this song is really cool. You do realize you are playing the same structure over and over again so you must work on the dynamism of the arrangements. That's a fact when we talk about repetitive structures.
Oh... wait, I'm listening to it again and it didn't bore me now... well, I still think something more between 1:30 and 2:20 would help a lot. Not that it needs much help because the composition is almost perfect, but yet there's something missing.... OK, I can't even understand what I'm typing but I hope you get the idea.
Now, at 4:00: man, you have to start with a solo there! That's imperative, otherwise you have an unnecessary minute from that point and on.
In the rest of the song the work of the bass and the sax is just perfect! I love the fusion jazz sound this. I think at the 3:00 break the guitar (or the sax) should do some quite of improvisation but not like a solo but more like some psychedelic way, to fill the ambiance.
It's a totally new sound. I've never heard of anything like this before and it has a kind of cathartic atmosphere I love. I guess it reminds me of Kusturica playing fusion, but not even that definition is accurate... Maybe some Mike Patton's influence... who knows!
Sorry for this messy review, but I hope you understand what I mean.

> Iszil

PS: F*ck, I really love when the sax kicks in!... and please, give me a solo; please!
#8March 2nd, 2010 · 01:19 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I totally agree with iszil if you can throw in a solo this would epicly rock 400% more at the parts where there is no solo.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:05 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.