#1February 26th, 2010 · 11:52 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
P5 beat 1 of 6

This song is not in a battle

This is a beat I put 2 getter from P5 audio samples 1 of 6.   please comment I like comments.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 27th, 2010 · 06:49 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Not sure how you want us to comment. It sounds unfinished?
I'm waiting in antisipation for melody or vox or both?

As far as the mix is concerned, I think the percussion needs to be raised a bit, plus as it's very bassey, I would suggest to raise the treble and mids for all trebley & middley sounds/tracks, this will create more seperation in the mix, more dynamics and make it louder, without having to saturate the mix..
#3February 28th, 2010 · 01:42 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I gotta say this is a cool track, especailly if your just messing around with samples and stuff.
I can totally see this going somewhere. the little "doodles" in the background remind me of some of taka's stuff. VERRYYYY cool.

This song is definitely taking me on a journey. this is like freaking amazing ambient music or just chillin music with the little build ups and everything. pretty cool sutff man.
#4March 2nd, 2010 · 01:54 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
United States of America
At .44 I believe the level of the (synth?) should be lowered... It seems to be washing out the percussion.
If you could have it at the level you do at 1:42 that would feel much better... In my opinion...

I agree with Denis, I think that the (snare? clap?) could be raised. It seems a little behind the mix.

Overall its a very interesting beat.
Makes me feel like I should be driving.
Can anyone say Grand Turismo?
#5March 2nd, 2010 · 04:32 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Yeah, like TimeLove said - would be pretty cool background music for a game or something epic like that.

The bitrate seems too low - you can hear that warbly low-bitrate sound in the higher end frequencies.  Try exporting as a higher quality mp3 - try 160 kbps (or something like that) at least.

The whole thing seems really FLAT - try and create some more dynamics, like raising the clap, as others have said.

cool stuff tho.  keep it up
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:23 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.