#1February 24th, 2010 · 06:10 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Slovakia
untitled_d3
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 3 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2010-03

Recorded a while ago. I listened to it morning today and I kinda like it. Maybe you guys will too. And it's not completed.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 24th, 2010 · 09:24 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I like it too

but!
too much noise, no theme, no hook for recognize it as a song
hate those cut endings, not worth it to put it in a battle, either no votes or low votes.

but!
this track's good to be a background track for some low budget movies
#3February 24th, 2010 · 09:29 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Slovakia
I absolutely agree with you Triton!
There's no sense to put it in the battle, I just wanted people to notice it and review it just like you did (thx).
And yeah, too much noise... I don't have any money to buy a quality gear.

And my dream is to record music for films (especially the low budget ones), so it was a nice compliment of you  .

Thanks.
#4February 24th, 2010 · 01:42 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
needs more work.. some kind of clip signal or something @ 1:22.  Sounds like you hit a button and turned something either on or off while recording.. level changed just a bit at that spot..

I think the idea is pretty cool.. needs more work though.
#5February 27th, 2010 · 07:33 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
dinoch wrote…
I absolutely agree with you Triton!
There's no sense to put it in the battle, I just wanted people to notice it and review it just like you did (thx).
And yeah, too much noise... I don't have any money to buy a quality gear.

And my dream is to record music for films (especially the low budget ones), so it was a nice compliment of you  .

Thanks.

You don't need quality gear to reduce the noise, I used to have the same problem recording through my Yamaha workstaion due to poor pre-amps. I would check your cables first, then check your levels, hence if you have the gain too high, you will get hiss from the pre-amps. Moniter the levels through your headphones, adjust the gain levels just below the hiss noise. You can always normalise it after.

If you are still having problems after that, something like adobe audition 1.5 has an excellent noise reduction feature. This is what I use, it works great.
If you want some help with recording, PM me with details on your complete set-up, I'll see if I can help, it wont cost you a penny either 
#6March 2nd, 2010 · 12:26 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This is definitely soundtrackish, not a song.
I like the atmosphere it creates but there's no line to follow.
Plus I second everything previously said.

> Iszil
#7March 19th, 2010 · 08:02 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
16 posts
United States of America
I like it!!
This sounds like it could be a really cool intro to an album or like other said, a soundtrack to a movie. If you added vocals it could be a verse. Good job!
#8June 11th, 2011 · 05:17 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
You should make moviesoundtracks man hahaha
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 4:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.