Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 3 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2010-03

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 20th, 2010 · 05:05 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This is actually really cool. I enjoy the style. Is not exactly my taste, but is nice to listen.
I just feel that it needs more character. I notice, by the name, that you meant this to an electronic tune but then sometimes I feel it sounds more like an alternative pop/rock tune, so then it ends halfway between both styles with nothing really clear. I actually think this is the drums' fault. If you made them sound tighter and more massive then the whole song would get a greater personality.
Also work on the dynamism on the tune so you always keep the listener on the edge.
I really think this has potential, but needs developing.
I hope I was clear on my review .

> Iszil
#3February 24th, 2010 · 01:46 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I like the deep bass line.. The drums should come up and match it though.  cool idea, I like it.
#4February 27th, 2010 · 08:08 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
wow this is really awesome dude I cant believe only two people have reviewed this! I cant believe I didnt listen sooner. this is really epic and I really like how you combined the synth and everything in the background to kind of complete the sound. reminds me of a depeche mode jam out break down type thing lol. friggin awesome dude
Rated well!

love the middle section
#5March 1st, 2010 · 05:37 AM
8 threads / 4 songs
21 posts
United Kingdom
Bit repetitive....needs more....
It's a nice idea and definitely is a good backing for something more....it's something over the top to give that bit more oomph! I have in mind some electronic synth going on to give it more dynamics. The drums needs a bit more presence in the mix too. Like I say, it does have potential but needs some lead motif to give it character....
#6March 19th, 2010 · 08:20 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
16 posts
United States of America
I thought this was going to be an electronic song at first. I'm not sure what this reminds me of but I like it. Maybe thats what makes it awesome. Vocals or other type of melody would help.
#7March 19th, 2010 · 09:47 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Elec-bamica

Ive got a kind of rule for myself that says a song aint a song without lyrics...
this is a great backing track
Im sure you are singing this song in your head????
lets hear it.........please
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: September 21st, 2024 · 1:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.