#1February 10th, 2010 · 12:51 AM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Turbulence & Tranquility

This song is not in a battle

Turbulence and Tranquility is a track from the S/T release of L.A. based, New Fusion Metal band Armenian Space Station aka ASS. Written by Barrett Yeretsian and Greg Hosharian and performed by the Armenian Space Station.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 10th, 2010 · 01:44 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
OMG! That piano interlude was just... MAN, THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE!
Although there were some really thrasher parts (not much of my taste) most of the song was just perfect!
Your playing is totally professional. The whole band sounds awesome. Does that pianist have any serious piano studies like in any college or institute or something because he really impressed me.
Great work.
Is there a way of getting the full album?

> Iszil
#3February 10th, 2010 · 12:35 PM
5 posts
Sweden
Wow! Fantastic pianoplaying, and nice build up and tempo changes which makes the tune really come alive. Like it! A near 8 minutes real musical journey.

The only neg I can come up with while listening, is that I think it would have sounded even better and more alive with a little less overall compression. But that's just me, probably.

Impressive!

/D.
#4February 10th, 2010 · 12:42 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Iszil wrote…
OMG! Is there a way of getting the full album?
> Iszil

Thanks Iszil, if you're interested in a CD, send me a personal mail here at BandAmp and I'll inform you on how to get one.
#5February 10th, 2010 · 12:43 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Thanks for the kind words D!
#6February 10th, 2010 · 01:52 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
12 posts
United States of America
cool
Sounds like a trash under Love Lies Bleeding
#7February 10th, 2010 · 06:27 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
The timing is off, but it's done in a way that sounds GOOD. It's really unique, I love the guitar, piano, and again, the epic drumming!!! At 5:33, I totally dig that guitar man... Also, the cutoff followed by the buildup is very nicely done as well.

Even though there's no footage for this, your music gives off a really awesome and wild music vid to me... A crazy band shredding it up, lights flashing, syncronized headbanging(?)... Are you guys going to make a video?

Time changes, transitions, and the general arrangement was great.

Great work...!

--XFactor--
#8February 10th, 2010 · 06:51 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
XFactor wrote…
The timing is off, but it's done in a way that sounds GOOD.
Hahaha! Thanks! The timing is actually in an Odd time signature which usually sounds "off" to some people. If you want to count along with the track, the timing is in 9/8, that is until it gets into the 4/4 (common) section.

XFactor wrote…
Even though there's no footage for this, your music gives off a really awesome and wild music vid to me...

I came from a band that had a very visually driven background. When I started tracking guitars for these guys, the visuals I had immediately kicked in as well. I'm not into the whole *band in their videos and on their album covers* thing... maybe we can hire an animator or a gifted visual artist to direct a video for these tracks? I'd like to know myself!

Thanks XFactor
~phil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 9:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.