#1February 10th, 2010 · 12:44 AM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Art of Rebellion

This song is not in a battle

Art of Rebellion is a track from the S/T release of L.A. based, New Fusion band Armenian Space Station aka ASS. Written by Barrett Yeretsian and Greg Hosharian and performed by the Armenian Space Station.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 10th, 2010 · 01:54 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I love the fact that is prog metal with a full piano. Most of the bands just use the piano sometimes but you guys have the guts to make this kind of music with a classic piano as the main instrument, which is just brilliant. Jordan Rudess defeated, for sure!
I was reading your bio; if you keep making music like this I'm pretty sure you are gonna get really really far. Here in Chile (a really small and insignificant country) Dream Theater has gathered more than 20 thousand people twice for his concerts. With this I point that there's actually a lot of people that enjoys this kind of music. More than anyone could think.
Just wait for Marino to listen to this. His mind will be totally blown!

> Iszil
#3February 10th, 2010 · 06:56 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
this to me shows a developing of progressive rock in a logical way
and with the piano it sounds more sweet than rebellish. but as you described the art of rebellion you put it in the right light.
it aint easy to find musicians doing such music
great production and style mix. rate high
#4February 10th, 2010 · 12:58 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Thanks guys, I TRULY appreciate the vote of confidence and kind words. Iszil, when I first joined this board, i believe I shared words with Marino back then -- I'm curious to hear what he has to say about my current gig.

Cheers guys!
~phil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:20 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.