#1February 9th, 2010 · 09:42 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Love on the... (cover)

This song is not in a battle

The Darkness' "Love on the rocks with no ice".
Me playing and recording everything... again.
I wish I could play and sing like Justin Hawkins. What a shame.
1 day project.

> Iszil

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 9th, 2010 · 10:28 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
this rocks.. decent mix.. has a live sound to it.  very energetic. tightly played..

When are you gonna give us another  iz orginal ?   I like the covers but I think you writing ability is excellent.
#3February 9th, 2010 · 10:34 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I guess this is probably the last cover I record.
Hope the next thing I upload is one of my compositions. It's just that I don't wanna push myself. At the moment I just feel like having some fun with the instruments I have at home and practicing a bit of drums, something I love.
I guess I have to grab the guitar and see what comes out.

> Iszil
#4February 9th, 2010 · 10:39 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Besides some flat vocal notes, I'm impressed. Nice instrumentation going on there. Me personally would love to hear more covers, because I can see you're growing.
#5February 10th, 2010 · 02:09 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I'm starting working on a composition now. Greg's words encouraged me to do it.
It's fun to record covers, but I think now it's time to go back to real Iszil, the "Mental Trap"-"Velvet Feathers" Iszil.

> Iszil
#6February 19th, 2010 · 10:00 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
whoa guitar king
Great energy and playing here .
Once again am picking up on the vocal ...you have got a great range in your voice and I can hear it getting stronger and more controlled and the sustain yes.... keep at it.....yoga breathing .

Dare I say Thies Van Leer.......I'm sure you heard of him and that band from Holland.......don't worry it's our secret.
I remember reading a bit on a Hendrix album ..one of the early ones....Guitars Jimi Hendrix oh yeah and he does the vocals too.

Very nice production really live raw edge.
Top show
greg
#7February 19th, 2010 · 10:25 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
re: whoa guitar king
yokoinc wrote…
Great energy and playing here .
Once again am picking up on the vocal ...you have got a great range in your voice and I can hear it getting stronger and more controlled and the sustain yes.... keep at it.....yoga breathing .

Dare I say Thies Van Leer.......I'm sure you heard of him and that band from Holland.......don't worry it's our secret.
I remember reading a bit on a Hendrix album ..one of the early ones....Guitars Jimi Hendrix oh yeah and he does the vocals too.

Very nice production really live raw edge.
Top show
greg ;)

Hahahaha, yeah, that band! It was something like  concentration or... yeah... something like that
I'll try to take singing lessons whenever I can.

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.