#1January 26th, 2010 · 06:12 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Two olde standards

This song is not in a battle

Hiya all,
 I've been asked  a few times  by some friends to break out the acoustic and play
some of my songs from my old repertoire. From the days when I used to play side gigs
by myself  in hundreds of small clubs all throughout the White Mountains of NH. Those were the days.... it actually paid  for my college and I was having fun at the same time! Anyways, yesterday I recorded these two old standards. One from The Doors into one from The Eagles. I video taped the performance as well, so everything was done as one take. No overdubbing etc. I had to do a pre-mix to get the guitar and my voice both on a decent level. Well I hope you remember these and hopefully enjoy the songs. As always,,, any comments, critiques and or ratings are always welcomed.
~ Peace all ~
Fiddlah

ps: if you'd like to watch the vid here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGGMUAfX8EY

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 27th, 2010 · 01:27 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
nice flow, reminds me of the beach for some reason
#3January 27th, 2010 · 02:54 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Welcome aboard
Well hello Aarondeager,
 I first want to welcome you aboard to the Amp!  This is a very friendly site with many musicians that have been
here for a long time and have much experience all combined to help us all become better in song-writing, recording, tips and best of all extremely helpful friendly critiques. Many of us are here for basically two main reasons... #1) to share our talents and #2) to help each other. If you have any questions or need any assistance we are all here to help. Once again Welcome... we always strive to make your experience with the Amp a helpful and the the most useful musician site online! As far as your critique on my acoustic songs goes... I'll take that as a positive one... seeing most people  when they think of the beach is usually a pleasant thought
~ Peace as always ~
Fiddlah
#4January 27th, 2010 · 02:59 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I 've listened to the track.... yep... it sure makes an after work mood. Go ahead

and now I'm going to watch the video
#5January 27th, 2010 · 03:07 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah Nice one Fidd,
You Have lit our FIRE
YEAH
#6January 27th, 2010 · 07:48 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Nice sound for a live recording.  Great guitar sound. Very clean and clear.  Enjoyable performance.  
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.