#1January 26th, 2010 · 03:21 PM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Epilogue - [Band]

This song is not in a battle

Written By: Me
Recorded with my band, Im the sole engineer, writer, and mixing engineer on this it seems haha. Rough mix but getting there. Let me know what you think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 26th, 2010 · 05:36 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Quite good for the first mix, sounds like you've got your own sound, so well done for that.
I think the production is great, perhaps bring the vocals a bit more up front and reduce the grunge guitar just a little bit.

Nice job
#3January 27th, 2010 · 07:47 AM
8 threads / 4 songs
21 posts
United Kingdom
Potential...
Like the vocalist, got a smooth, laid back and in-tune voice, goes well with the tune, but got to agree with Denis, the grunge guitar just doesn't fit in here. Sounds too fuzzy and kinda distracted from what is otherwuse a decent song. Like I say in the title...i think there's potential there...
#4January 27th, 2010 · 01:13 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
I dig the grunge but maybe have it come in not as aggressive towards the back of the song, also noticed a couple timing glitches with the drums in the beginning and the first dist guitar part. but you probably noticed. Good job guys!!!!

Aaron DeAger
#5January 27th, 2010 · 03:26 PM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Thanks guys! Still open to more C&C!
I am a bit undecided about the tone of guitar, I do dig it myself but at the same time I am torn since a lot of people don't dig it. I might just be biased.

Ill try re-mixing tonight along with other songs.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.