1 2
#16August 27th, 2005 · 05:43 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
96 posts
Canada
ya, totally not my thing, but definitely more interesting than most shredding too - a little more style, maybe. That said, do consider working with a metronome. Set it at, say 100bpm, and get whatever you're working on perfect, then bump it to 110, then 120 etc etc, every time getting it *perfect* before moving on. You can double your speed in a couple of hours, generally.

Other thing is, this is *very* Bach influenced, whether you know it or not. I have some Bach stuff for flute and for piano and for cello that you should check out... I'll find the link if you're interested. Very worthwhile in terms of chord movement and interesting ways to get from note to note, and challenging to play as exercises.
#17August 28th, 2005 · 06:46 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
re: Ode to Bettencourt
I envy your talent for such technical stuff. Personally, I'd keep it cleaner so that you don't have to listen out for the separate notes. I reckon it would help the theme to be more listenable and presentable. However, I really like this one. Good job.
#18July 28th, 2006 · 06:16 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
I think this sounds fine   the recording is good..and I like the guitar jam....cool  cool....and thx for the comment on 'Let Love Rock -RE...I deleted that one and remixed it  hope its better   cuz uts driving me nuts..lol....keep up the good work Blues

Ralph the flyer
#19August 25th, 2006 · 05:43 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Ode to Bettencourt
god Im glad u aint in my band......................    

Id never get 2 play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fine example of fret f**k**g
nice doodle

thanx

the fish
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 2:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.