#1July 21st, 2005 · 10:47 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United States of America
Yo Vivo!

This song is not in a battle

So I was up really really late one evening, jacking around on my acoustic guitar playing some sorta Spanish sounding music (pretty much the acoustic intro part of this song) while watching Seinfeld DVDs, and decided that it would be fun to record it.  So I go over plug everything in and just start playing.  I didn't really intend for any of it to happen the way it did - ESPECIALLY where it slowed down at the end, but I kinda liked it and went ahead and put a lead guitar track over the top with my electric.  Which was funny because I had never played that style before.  It ended up sounding really cheesy I think, but it makes me laugh to listen to it.  Enjoy!

(And remember, this was REALLY late)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 1st, 2005 · 04:23 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
27 posts
United States of America
I like the way this track sounds. Though it could use to be recorded again with both layers in both channels, I like that it starts completely seperated but it shouldn't stay like that through the entire track. I'm not sayin' that they should both end up dead center but they should blend together more. I think it would make a richer sound...
#3August 1st, 2005 · 04:29 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
although it is not my style, i think it sounds very good!
#4August 1st, 2005 · 04:33 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
spanish bikers...haha
i really like it actually 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:33 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.