#1December 26th, 2009 · 10:14 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The Sun is Shining - Mix 3

This song is not in a battle

Originally recorded April O8, took out the Piano cause I thought it was too busy, replaced drums with EzDrummer,
remixed levels and tweaked effects. Probably the wrong season to play this, unless your down-under, you lucky gits....lol

Music: Denis
Lyrics: BasketCase (Jason Woods)

The sun is starting to shine again, after these long cold winter winds
the days are getting longer each day, feel the warmth shining on my face
remember the days when we'd run like the wind, never  thought the  summer would  end
with you by myside my friend to the end we were always hand in hand

I keep a diary of you in my mind, I dream about you all the time
I know all the seasons have past, I wonder if I'll ever  have a chance.......will I ever have a chance?
picture those nights we would lay under the stars, hopin our dreams would come true
with you by myside my friend to the end Im so glad that I met you

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 27th, 2009 · 11:17 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
This has a really nice feel. i love the electric guitar in there! I like what you did with the vocals and harmonies, you sound really good - and nice energy/delivery. I like this 
#3December 29th, 2009 · 10:45 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Wow! Somebody put this in a shampoo commercial or something! Haha, this is great!!!

At first, I didn't expect the rockin' guitar to come in, but when it did, it gave a real wake-up for me.

Very upbeat and well-recorded!

So Denis, are you planning on signing a contract with Garnier or Pantene?

Brilliant work.

--XFactor--
#4December 30th, 2009 · 08:39 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Really liked this song.  It's nice to hear a positive upbeat song (something I just can't seem to write anymore-must be my black heart  haha). Great acoustic guitar sound. The 60's vibe reminds me of something from The Who.  In fact the lead vocals sound a lot like Roger Daltry.  Love the background ooohhh's. great sound and mix overall  Good job Denis. Think I'll go put some highlights in my hair now.....
#5December 31st, 2009 · 10:07 AM
3 threads
76 posts
United States of America
I agree with Skunkape, I immediately felt like it was a mellow song from The Who.  Really enjoy the flow. Like the guitars. Love the vocal melody and placement. Nice pockets of guitar work/progressions. Great, joyful song!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:32 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.