#1December 21st, 2009 · 06:48 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
HOLE OF ME remixed

This song is not in a battle

Hey Ampers...Here's a remix of HOLE OF ME with a better drum and vocal mix. Thanks for the reviews.  Sometimes an artist needs others to tell them whats wrong with a song.  Appreciate the input!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 21st, 2009 · 07:30 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Edit: It sounds the same to me except the drums sound a lot better. Still a rockin song!
#3December 21st, 2009 · 08:48 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
re Fais54
I had improved the mix of the drums as suggested in the reviews I had received . I also split and panned L + R the guitar solo tracks, added another background vocal track, increased the bass level, split and panned the main vocal and then removed the FX from the secondary main vocal track. I also increased the gain on all the guitar tracks to make them hotter and reduced the volume to compensate for the gain increase. It sounds a lot different in my headphones direct from the recording software.
#4December 21st, 2009 · 08:54 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
re: re Fais54
SkunkApe wrote…
I had improved the mix of the drums as suggested in the reviews I had received . I also split and panned L + R the guitar solo tracks, added another background vocal track, increased the bass level, split and panned the main vocal and then removed the FX from the secondary main vocal track. I also increased the gain on all the guitar tracks to make them hotter and reduced the volume to compensate for the gain increase. It sounds a lot different in my headphones direct from the recording software.

I'm sure a lot more was done than what I can remember right off the back of my hand. I like this mix better though,
#5December 24th, 2009 · 09:51 AM
6 threads / 4 songs
25 posts
Lithuania
Nice one! Not what I'm used to, but I still like it, and I like that it sounds like a live performance, it fits here pretty well. Happy holidays to you!
#6December 25th, 2009 · 09:32 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
This song is freaking awesome dude. I haven't heard the original I don't think but this has a freaking awesome live feel and old classic 60s rock feel.

This is really awesome!!
The quality sounds a little poor, but we work with what we have...sounds like it was recorded live in like the late 60s or 70s...which is a really cool feel.

I really like the lyrics. This is some rockin' rock. Very catchy and great tune. I LOVE the guitar solo. It totally rocks. Excellent job. I love how the vox sound as well..on the verge of distortion and clipping etc...i really like that sound...so cool 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 8:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.