#1December 20th, 2009 · 06:10 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Last Christmas - Cover

This song is not in a battle

Sort of dorky, but hey it's Christmas. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3354flS1KJs

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 21st, 2009 · 03:49 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
You've certainly made it your own with a modern twist.
Back in them days it was 'Wham', what a funny name....lol

Here's to keeping the festive spirit alive
#3December 21st, 2009 · 10:00 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice job...sounds decent ...real nice drum sound going on

Merry Christmas

Nice rating
#4December 21st, 2009 · 10:06 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Thanks Denis and Flyer.
#5December 23rd, 2009 · 06:22 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I was there........I was 16 the Christmas this came out....and I'd fallen in love with a girly from the village, she on the other hand was getting it on with a guy 5 years older ..... I didn't have a chance.....it broke my hart! lol
Would you believe it she's still with him and they have loads of kids. I moved on.....found my self in another part of the world with one of the grooviest girlies from another village....and we have loads of kids..LOL

This song was gay when it came out...tis gay every time it's played....and unless Motorhead, Ramstein and Metallica collab on a cover it will sound gay every time it's re-done.

Good job....funky drum sample sounds a bit muffled...you need more 'tonation'  in your voice.

What's New York like at Christmas? 
#6December 23rd, 2009 · 07:09 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
kings wrote…
I was there........I was 16 the Christmas this came out....and I'd fallen in love with a girly from the village, she on the other hand was getting it on with a guy 5 years older ..... I didn't have a chance.....it broke my hart! lol
Would you believe it she's still with him and they have loads of kids. I moved on.....found my self in another part of the world with one of the grooviest girlies from another village....and we have loads of kids..LOL

This song was gay when it came out...tis gay every time it's played....and unless Motorhead, Ramstein and Metallica collab on a cover it will sound gay every time it's re-done.

Good job....funky drum sample sounds a bit muffled...you need more 'tonation'  in your voice.

What's New York like at Christmas?  ;)

Atleast I didn't do 'Santa Baby'    lol
New York is great, really cold though, but I don't mind.
Have a good holiday, kings.
#7December 23rd, 2009 · 08:56 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
fais54 wrote…
kings wrote…

What's New York like at Christmas?  ;)

Atleast I didn't do 'Santa Baby'    lol
New York is great, really cold though, but I don't mind.
Have a good holiday, kings.

Cheers! Starting to loosen the load and feeling the 'space' again.....had a few days at home, just sent off cards and presents (too late) but at least it's done.
New York at Christmas sounds wonderful....something romantic about it...if you've got the money.....enjoy your city and your hols.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.