#1December 19th, 2009 · 02:55 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
WHISPER IN THE NIGHT

This song is not in a battle

The Epic Ballad.  This song has went through dozens of variations through the years. Hope you like this version.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 19th, 2009 · 03:45 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Listening as I review:

This is indeed an epic ballad. The vocals sound great, and I love the melody. The 'Whisper in the night's are really catchy, great guitar work and overall production.I like double vocal effect, but I think it could of been executed a little better, but that doesn't ruin the song for me - just a bit of criticism. The lyrics are also very nice. Very cool song you have here. I think it could of ended at around the 5 minute mark, but maybe that can be saved for the radio edit 
#3December 20th, 2009 · 04:39 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah the vox are great, would be interested to know how you created the effect, it does sounds like you have sung it twice, which I know a lot of producers still use this simple, but effective technique.

The only thing I would change is to add more reverb in the lead guitar, and perhaps pan it mid left and mid right, with the picking panned hard left and right.
#4December 20th, 2009 · 07:46 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
A nice change up from some of your other songs/work...I think its good to do different things..different styles of music...it keeps us from getting in a rut...for lack of a better word....very good lead guitar...your vocals seem to be a little low...I would put them a little more to the front....this is a good song...everything I'm listening to this morning is going on my playlist...good music, man...

nice rating
#5January 28th, 2010 · 02:03 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Great ballad ..... * excellent lyrics as well..... Youve got some really cool ideas going on with your music. I'm especially impressed with your vox and lyrics, but also your melodies are above the norm especially in this ballad. I do agree with Denis..... the guitar, although the solos are good I would add some reverb or even just a tad of chorus and especially pan it to one side then being smack dab in the middle... That would give it a more 3D surround sound effect in general..  * Enjoyed the listen very much!  Thanks for the post
Fid
#6January 28th, 2010 · 07:53 PM
21 threads / 16 songs
49 posts
Peru
wow pretty cool, perfect recording too
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.