#1December 15th, 2009 · 11:59 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Resignation DEMO

This song is not in a battle

Hey bandamp,

This is a demo of the Kunadiuns' latest song for our album Lost in Huda.  It is about our Protagonist resigning himself to his fate.

No lyrics yet, only guitar and drums (I am in need of a ride cymbal- I only have 2 crashes right now and I'm using my 16" as a ride) - just the basic idea.  Drums and crappy Guitar both by Connor.  Soon to be, Bass, Lyrics and other useful gooseberries from Craig/TheKunadiun.

It majorly rips off the riff from Green Eyed Lady, but I'll think of some other riff later, i'm just too lazy right now.

What do you guys think?  Any suggestions?  Thanks! (ALSO, I know about the drum clipping, I'll fix that later)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 16th, 2009 · 08:09 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I think the drums sound really nice in the mix, I think the other instruments could be a bit louder though. Nice.
#3December 16th, 2009 · 08:19 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
fais54 wrote…
I think the drums sound really nice in the mix, I think the other instruments could be a bit louder though. Nice.

Right now it's only Guitar and Drums, there's no other instruments.

My drumming style is quite unrestrained and doesn't like metronomes, making getting a good take impossibly hard.
#4December 16th, 2009 · 08:23 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
thebigguyconnor wrote…
fais54 wrote…

Right now it's only Guitar and Drums, there's no other instruments.

My drumming style is quite unrestrained and doesn't like metronomes, making getting a good take impossibly hard.

Yea, I wrote the review after listening to it, so I guesss I thought I heard more? lol
#5December 17th, 2009 · 03:58 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Nice groove for just guitar and drums. Begining sounds a lot like "Green Eyed Lady" though I'm sure additional instruments/vocals will alter that perception.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 5:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.