#1December 14th, 2009 · 04:56 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Sick and Tired

This song is not in a battle

Second single from GATJA's upcoming album. This one is not professionally mastered. This song was picked to be the end credit song for the feature film Stricken (2010): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNACt7UxU1Y

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 14th, 2009 · 10:37 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Tune
Well done. I can see this one being added to a soundtrack. Once it's mastered, you can tell it'll be radio ready. Nice vocals and guitar sound.

GK
#3December 15th, 2009 · 09:47 AM
9 threads / 9 songs
64 posts
Australia
This is an awesome song.

The only feedback i can think of is after the chorus, the vox 'Im just so sick, just so sick and tired' , instead of whispering like in the intro (which is nice), maybe normal voice levels or screaming? it would add to the intensity, I thought it was missing a little there.
#4December 15th, 2009 · 11:15 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
22 posts
United States of America
Congratulations!
Sounds very good. Glad to hear that your hard work is being recognized. I really like your voice.
P.S. I would keep the whispering.
#5December 16th, 2009 · 02:28 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Another Awsome song from GATJA.  I wanna band like this!  Love the whispering...spooky and sexy too.  As with the last song by GATJA,  I thought the vocals were a little loud on this mix (or maybe just on my computer speakers that dont reproduce bass tones well).  Your singer has a voice that cuts through the mix very well and does not need to be so loud. Love to hear the final mastered version.  Kepp up the good work!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.