#1July 16th, 2005 · 04:07 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
This Is True Love
Score: 54.0%
Battle: 2005-08

An absolute beautiful and meaningful song, the sound of the instruments isn't very good, the singing - bad, the recording not good, mistakes and out of time, near the FIRST time we played music together, acoustic instruments with a meaning like no other, never attempted to play this song again just too meaningful, have a listen and hope you are as blown away as we were.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 16th, 2005 · 12:23 PM
10 threads / 8 songs
39 posts
Cambodia
Would it be a stretch at all to say perhaps you're overrating this song a bit?

It's not bad, but the chord changes are rather bland, the melody's nothing to speak of, and the lyrics... well, couldn't hear all of them, but what I heard sounded far from anything out of the ordinary or particularly meaningful.
#3July 16th, 2005 · 04:26 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
i understand what you mean, the song is "nothing special" when you just look at the normal things you look in a song, but like i said, this was a song, maybe 3rd or 4th one we made and we only played it once and this is that record we were early 15s when we made this, obviously our skill level was "nothing special"
#4July 18th, 2005 · 05:42 AM
10 threads / 8 songs
39 posts
Cambodia
Heh... okay, it's better than my band's recordings at that age, I'll give you that, then.
#5July 31st, 2005 · 10:31 AM
21 posts
United States of America
Maybe not as great as your original description but a pretty solid little song. I enjoyed it.
#6August 2nd, 2005 · 08:28 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
I understand why this has significance to you, I guess thats what you meant by the description

Its chilled, always a good thing.
#7August 2nd, 2005 · 10:03 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Belgium
re: This Is True Love
Chill wrote…
An absolute beautiful and meaningful song, the sound of the instruments isn't very good, the singing - bad, the recording not good, mistakes and out of time, near the FIRST time we played music together, acoustic instruments with a meaning like no other, never attempted to play this song again just too meaningful, have a listen and hope you are as blown away as we were.

it ain't bad but the signing ain't that good the guitars could be good when you play it at the right time this is a song with possibilities
#8August 3rd, 2005 · 03:51 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
31 posts
United States of America
hmm
Not bad, recording needs a lot of work, consider working a lot on everything i guess, first verse lyrics seemed strange to me.

yes, its quite a "seedling" song.

It needs stuff before it can grow.
#9August 14th, 2005 · 05:28 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Keep at it fellas, you're doing fine.
#10June 4th, 2006 · 09:38 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
not bad at all..i like the music...I did  have a hard time hearing the vocals....I like the song..I heard the music well...keep it going

Ralph
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:12 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.