#1December 2nd, 2009 · 05:04 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Grace of Deed

This song is not in a battle

A mixture of improvisation and arrangement. The solo just happened without planning, whilst playing the rhythm, hence timing goes off in one or two places, but I really like the feel, so I left it.  I used the palm of my hands to create a percussion effect, would be interested to know what you think? the Congas and Crickets are from EzDrummer

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 3rd, 2009 · 01:16 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
This is a really nice tune. Easy and relaxed. There a few small timing issues but otherwise it sounds great. I'm not sure what percussion sound is coming from your palm. The arrangement is really nice, especially the little minore  you've got. Altogether it's another great tune.
#3December 3rd, 2009 · 03:55 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
DTF wrote…
This is a really nice tune. Easy and relaxed. There a few small timing issues but otherwise it sounds great. I'm not sure what percussion sound is coming from your palm. The arrangement is really nice, especially the little minore  you've got. Altogether it's another great tune.
You can hear the palm percussion in the left channel, it's a sort of scratching sound, at 2.25 it's the only percussion playing.
Cheers
#4December 4th, 2009 · 11:19 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
great chords and a lovely harmony. I just listened to some of your songs. You always had timing issues over the years. But you become better with every new recording. It's like you're still learning, like me
How do you play the bass?
#5December 8th, 2009 · 07:04 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice Denis..My ears asking me for a bit more Eq separation between solo and rhythm guitars...But that might just be my crappy speakers as Im not in my music room at the moment.You do come up with some awesome guitar melodies..
#6December 9th, 2009 · 08:05 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Nice Denis..My ears asking me for a bit more Eq separation between solo and rhythm guitars...But that might just be my crappy speakers as Im not in my music room at the moment.You do come up with some awesome guitar melodies..
I didn't apply any eq to this priece as it sounded OK to me, but I suppose adjusting the eq to either the rhythm or lead would create more seperation.
Cheers
#7December 9th, 2009 · 01:08 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
I like a lot good work as aways
#8November 18th, 2010 · 04:21 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Denis this is your type of music but it's not mine but for some reason I really like this. I like your guitar style and everything sounds so pro.
#9November 18th, 2010 · 04:58 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
WillyBob wrote…
Denis this is your type of music but it's not mine but for some reason I really like this. I like your guitar style and everything sounds so pro.
Cheers Willy, I'll check out your upload
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 8:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.