1 2
#16August 23rd, 2005 · 06:15 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Didn't notice the string break either - nice recovery!
I actually like cymbals a lot. Funnily enough, years ago I wanted to be a drummer... may that explains it!
Couldn't follow the words, which is a shame because I like the feel of the song.
Hope you find another singer soon (I was in Alabama years ago with some friends on holiday. We went around the south in general - went though Alabama to look for the FAME recording studio where Lynrd Skynrd recorded thier first album...).
#17August 23rd, 2005 · 09:41 AM
4 posts
Canada
XenosX wrote…
The singing is a little off, and should be a lot louder, but this is a good start for a proffesional song.

i agree. but the guitar is reallly good

nice job
#18August 23rd, 2005 · 10:21 AM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
whew...
good thing i read your post about the string breaking, i thought you just sucked!
i really liked the vocals; reminicent of audioslave.
the song really came together, and it rocks!
#19August 23rd, 2005 · 10:55 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
8 posts
United Kingdom
love the riff at the beginin - gorgeous harmony. drummer holds it back a lil . guitars good m8 [thums up]
#20August 23rd, 2005 · 11:18 AM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Thanx everyone, The string break is something I am used to. I use .09's and a 1.0 pick. So its a common occurence.
I do enjoy the feel of the song and its a good allaround song in my opinion. Not our best though. I just really think we do great considering an acoustic is playing a bass line over the verse picking riff.
#21August 24th, 2005 · 02:05 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
27 posts
United States of America
The song is good, I just have complaints about the drums and vocals. I think that you should tell your drummer to tune his kit because the snare sounded like a cardboard box. His technique was kind of blah as well when he'd try to do 32nd notes in fills and such. The vox were cool as far as aproach goes, you just couldn't hear them very well. I do dig the structure of the song a lot, though. I think that there are some really awesome ideas in it. It just needs a little work. Keep practicing!!
#22August 24th, 2005 · 02:35 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Alabama?    Man you guys have some skill, i would kill to play w/ u guys once. Though your vocalist could sing, i wouldn't be to discouraged on losing him. He started out the song in a Adam Levine(Maroon 5) kind of feel and ended sounding kinda like Billy Squire. He could easy fit in with a different kind of band, but i felt that he didn't match your persona. And tell Terry i said not to through out his cymbals just yet. Even though he may be a bit overzealous, w/ the right placement they can set the emotion of a song perfectly.
#23August 27th, 2005 · 12:45 PM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Thankyou very much, and hey you can always come down and try out. We are ready for that special singer to come in and take over.
#24January 31st, 2006 · 09:29 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
nice song form an ok band to me, but i wonder why the solo is played clean all the way?
dont you wanna build it up to a distorted part or otherwise more heavy ending?
think the singer has potential, just didn't come out here
do you got a new one by now? wonder what he'll make of this song
#25February 9th, 2006 · 07:29 PM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Well the clean solo was because every other song we had has a distorted solo. I wanted something different.
No we dont have a new singer and the band is currently on a break from everyone. We are all trying our hand at some new things.
#26February 21st, 2006 · 02:25 AM
3 posts
New Zealand
Cool song I really like it, hope you find a vocalist soon
#27February 22nd, 2006 · 04:48 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
GOOD SONG!
I think that music production is a part of the music concept, but you also have others characters to think about when you listen music, like creativity, talent, music execution... This is not the better sound, you know, but this song have a very good idea about making music... Love!
#28October 29th, 2006 · 12:38 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
Angola
I like That
I love it!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.