#1November 5th, 2009 · 04:57 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Le nez dans les etoiles mix1

This song is not in a battle

another track this time the accordeon bit hasn't  been mixed properly so not a final product but you will get the idea

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 5th, 2009 · 02:31 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Ah another song I recall from you.
You now have a great collection of songs Vincent, you are ready to gig some DECENT venues.

The only thing I'd change in the pan of instruments, I would spread the pan wider for guitar and accordian, your vox will then shine through better, although it still sounds great, just think it will improve it.

Keep posting them up
#3November 5th, 2009 · 06:17 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Oh, oh, I can hear the accordian going about in there! It sounds great - I can't wait for the next mix of this song!

I used to hate French music (no offence), but this definitely seperates it from most of the "garbage" on the radio.

Like your other song, this is extremely well made.

Enjoyed it very much!

--XFactor--
#4November 5th, 2009 · 08:16 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I love the guitar work, and overall production of the song, it's very 'pro' sounding. I can't really understand most of it Ha, but I guess that's my fault!  I can't really critique much, because I think it's great how it is.
#5November 7th, 2009 · 10:12 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
The accordion hasn't been mix properly so in the final mix hopefully those issues will be solve
Glad you think it's "pro sounding" because we decided not to go to a professional studio and to do it our self but we were worry that it would sound too "home made" but it worked in the end I think
#6November 9th, 2009 · 11:00 PM
8 threads / 2 songs
79 posts
United States of America
very nice, I'd like to hear the accordian more in the final mix
really cool groove, I like it
#7November 9th, 2009 · 11:04 PM
1 threads
29 posts
Colombia
Hmm interesting prodution..Well recorded,great harmonies...
Rather mature music.Nothing really special about the song although it sounds very pro.I will say the chorus is catchy but I have no clue what your saying.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 2nd, 2024 · 7:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.