#1October 21st, 2009 · 07:48 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Dragon

This song is not in a battle

This is a remix of a song I made wayyy back. I actually wrote the original version (Brock, Spencer, & Tim RMX) in 2007, I just didn't post it until this year. Anyways, this song is dedicated to my friend Brock, to commemorate his birthday a few weeks back.

If you haven't read my original song description, it started when I showed up to a band practice - my friend Spencer was shredding around on the guitar, playing a little riff I found interesting. The next day at school, my other friend Brock shows me his (badly recorded) guitar solo on his MP3 player. I was equally impressed and became inspired to throw both tunes together. For some reason, it clicked perfectly and I added a bass line and drums in there.

The recent copy is a little more brushed up - definitely longer in duration and the sound's a bit "stronger" too, than the last version.

(The new name was inspired by my countless hours spent playing RuneScape (broswer-based online MMORPG)... Killing dragons seems to be all I ever do in that game nowadays...)

Hope you enjoy it.

--XFactor--

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 22nd, 2009 · 03:59 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Your songwriting skills are always improving, it's nicely arranged.

I'm looking forward to hearing some new songs from you with FL, I assume you have it???

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.