#1October 18th, 2009 · 09:41 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
hey

This song is not in a battle

I named this song hey because of the vocals.  This song is a pop rock song, it reminds me of the song "Sweet Home Alabama"  I hope you all like it.  Please comment, Thanks.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 19th, 2009 · 03:11 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Rhythm guitar needs raising ing the mix.

It's all very well having the vox just sing Hey, but you need to comlement it like you did in the outro.

Keep at it!!
#3October 27th, 2009 · 07:20 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
74 posts
United States of America
I like this. Simple and catchy.

The guitar is too low in the mix but that can be easily fixed.

The outro doesn't really match the song, but that's just personal preference. It would be cool if you could somehow tie the whole thing together when it ends.
#4October 28th, 2009 · 10:20 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Sorry but lol @ the "Heyy, heyy" parts. But, I love the instrumental. It's really good. Keep up the good work,
#5October 29th, 2009 · 09:56 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
There's something there that's for sure but still a work in process
Few issue with the mix (never easy to mix live instrument with sequencer) but the music is solid and catchy so stick at it come out with some lyrics and you will end up with a good song
#6October 30th, 2009 · 03:31 PM
8 threads / 2 songs
79 posts
United States of America
I think the guitar should be a bit louder, overall it's a pretty catchy tune.
I kind of kept waiting for more vocals to come, for some sort of vocal verses, but they never did.
The vocals so far sound good though, and the recording is a very good quality
#7October 30th, 2009 · 10:41 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
who is that girl?????
she a sample????
yep she is!!!!!
but apart from that ...hahaha     sounds like u r getting into writing music with a real gorgeous groove
love your stuff so far!!!.......more please......
the hey hey fish....'swordfish'
#8November 8th, 2009 · 07:47 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
The girl is just a sample in fl studio i have  I'm glad all of you all like my stuff    Thank you all for all you comments they mean alot to me keep them coming your friend Cpbeats
#9November 8th, 2009 · 11:05 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
A friend just told me "Do you remember this old song by The Offspring?" It was The Kids aren't Alright. I told him "I don't think is one of the best by them, and anyway that chords progression it's nearly becoming annoying to me; probably the most used one in the history of pop/rock music".
Now, I just come to BandAMP to make my daily revision and the first song I check is this one that's basically that very same great progression (sarcasm there) in a Sweet-Home-Alabama-ish beat.
Don't that it personal, but I think the music it the world has had enough of it. I always say that for using one of those really typical progressions you have to make something really original with it.
I insist: don't take it personal. I was a nice attempt of something - actually the production is not bad - but I think it's not a great idea to develop.
Sorry, probably I just came here in a bad moment... I don't know.
Good luck.
#10November 9th, 2009 · 11:43 PM
1 threads
29 posts
Colombia
To many pauses and cymbal fade ins...
Guitars up up!!
Play with the vocal,slice it up,gate it,etc.

Cool ideas thought,pretty interesting how you brought that funk stuff in..That was solid!
but the track does need work.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:08 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.