#1October 17th, 2009 · 02:44 AM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Foobar

This song is not in a battle

I forgot about this song, but discovered it on my dig through old files today. The name has to do with the fact that I was listening to alot of Foo Fighters at the time. It should be about two times faster.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 17th, 2009 · 12:14 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I like the sound of this one!!!

FINISH IT PLEASE!!
#3October 17th, 2009 · 11:09 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
man this is hammerin'!!! Love the entire quality of this one....I would also love to know how these are done....are you using hardware? Anyway, I hear the Foo influence, but this seems much heavier, raunchier (maybe it's the slowed speed). Anyway, this one deserves development....
#4October 17th, 2009 · 11:27 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Thanks! I really suppose I should finish all of these by recording vocals, but every time I try I feel that the song itself is ruined by my terrible singing, and I stop recording.

As for the tone, I'm using a Vox tonelab digital modeling footpedal, and directly plugging that in to a mixer, then using various EQ and widening effects from FL studio.
#5October 18th, 2009 · 04:22 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Theotherguy89 wrote…
Thanks! I really suppose I should finish all of these by recording vocals, but every time I try I feel that the song itself is ruined by my terrible singing, and I stop recording.

As for the tone, I'm using a Vox tonelab digital modeling footpedal, and directly plugging that in to a mixer, then using various EQ and widening effects from FL studio.

Ahh so that's what it is, you are not happy with the sound.  I think that's a positive thing, my God if any of us were happy with our sound, we'd all retire. 
We as musicians always have room for improvement, What sounds inferior to you often sound pleasent or acceptable by others, is what I've often found.
If I were you I'd nip it in the BUD NOW, negative thoughts can be missleading, Just have fun with it, get into the music, practice the vocal for about a week before you record it.

Look forward to hearing the vox

Denis
#6October 19th, 2009 · 06:23 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Fantastic sound. Keep on finding someone to sing.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.