#1October 8th, 2009 · 08:54 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Gloria
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 1 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2009-10

One of theories. The planet Gloria rotates round the Sun. On a trajectory of the Earth. On all parametres Gloria is similar to the Earth. But Gloria it is not visible behind the Sun.
By the way 666 - Sun number. Want trust, want do not trust.
I hope this composition to you it will be pleasant. It would be desirable to create, something easy and pleasant.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 8th, 2009 · 02:42 PM
24 threads / 19 songs
171 posts
United States of America
I would think with the concept behind the song that the music would be more weird and mysterious sounding. The music does not make me think about a planet opposite of ours at all. It reminds me of a song that would be played behind a little play-do creature jumping up and down on checkerboarded land.

The composition is clean though.
#3October 8th, 2009 · 04:01 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It's a funky Christmas song
I've always liked your style Colden, this is better than your last work I heard.
I like the changes and the big synth sounds
The dark side of the sun must be a really happy place.

#4October 9th, 2009 · 09:06 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for witchwyzwurd
Music speaks to the soul, without intermediaries. Therefore, we see that we are closer in spirit. The song - a good idea. But I do not sing. Sometimes words are destroying the magic of sound, sometimes complementary. Music without words is good that you can think about its not being distracted. Music makes the mood and energy.
#5October 9th, 2009 · 09:21 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for kings
Thank you for your support. I'm glad you enjoyed it. There is no dark side of the sun. Sun bright on all sides. The sun is burning inner fire, contrary to the laws of physics. After all, the fire must be extinguished in a vacuum. This is written in the Bible - Lucifer (shining - in translation) rebelled against God. Fire in a vacuum. 
#6October 9th, 2009 · 05:57 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Gloria
4 chord mash up ...............

lovely .............

well done

HOW COOL IS BANDAMP????

fish
#7October 17th, 2009 · 08:23 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
LUCIFER SAM!!! EYES LIKE A CAT!!! ALWAYS SITTING BY YOUR SIIIDE ALLWAAAYYYS BLACK CAT SOMETHING ICANNT EXPLLAIIIIIINN

sorry i couldnt resist.
excellent work here colden i love this track!!!!!
#8October 17th, 2009 · 10:27 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for TheKunadiun
And how do you know looks like Lucifer? You own eyes seen him? Or you both been described? To find the truth, not help a blind faith. It is necessary to draw conclusions own mind. Or do you really believe that God - this is a gray-haired, bearded old man on a cloud?  Thank you for your appreciation of my music. May God give you health.
#9October 18th, 2009 · 02:53 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I like the electro feel to this.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.