#1September 23rd, 2009 · 01:03 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
32 posts
United Kingdom
Nice

This song is not in a battle

This is my latest attempt on fruity loops, i took on board the comments left on my last attempt and tried to make this new project better as a result. hope you enjoy it

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 23rd, 2009 · 04:40 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Gettin the 80s vibes goin there in the intro...slightly Calvin Harris-esque in the lead-line actually!  And he seems to be doing Ok at the minute.  Drums need quite a bit of compression on them, as they're peaking a lot giving that muffled sound.  Unless thats what you were aiming for (which some electro artists do actually go for).  Might also consider playing around with compression settings for the entire song.  I wont go into that here as there are quite literally books written on how to compress various instruments in music.  A lot of web articles too so have a look around for some of them.

Haven't listened to any of your older stuff yet, but this is a great bit of music out of FL, and pleasantly doesnt just sound like the generic premade instruments you often hear coming out of it.  Good job!!!
#3September 23rd, 2009 · 05:31 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Nice
FRUITY LOOPS

GREAT!!!!!!! ITS A MASSIVE PROGRAMME ...........

love the way you use voices ........ flstudio a lifetime to learn....haha

U DOING GREAT !!!!! ffantastic keep at it

LOVE IT!!!   + massive fade!!!!

fruity fish
ker banana splash
#4September 23rd, 2009 · 05:33 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Cool composition, I quite enjoyed it.
That's one long fade out......
The presence of the metallic horn and the fact that it stayed the same all the way through got to me a bit....it becomes predictable and I keep on listening for it, wanting it to do something else.....like break out into 'why can't this be love' by Van Halen. 
#5September 24th, 2009 · 05:59 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
One of the sounds in the beginning reminded me of a movie.. I think it had chevy chase in it as a detective. but I might have the wrong movie. 

very nicely done.  I like some of the different movements you have going on in this.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 12:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.