#1September 23rd, 2009 · 04:57 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Away it goes 2.0

This song is not in a battle

Here's a better recording of that song (2 guitars bass and drums)
We are practicing for a recording session at the start of october and we are getting closer to the sort of sound we are after still not super tight but hey! It will be ok on the night!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 23rd, 2009 · 09:57 AM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
very good song, cool vocal and recording. i like this very much.
#3September 24th, 2009 · 02:40 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great song, the whole band sounds together.
You could perhaps add some melody between the vox, Hmm I could add some Soprano Sax quite easily, or just add some guitar rifs

Well Done!!!
#4September 24th, 2009 · 05:27 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Denis you are more than welcome if you fancy playing some smooth sax on that track
Let me know if you are interested and we'll take it from here

#5September 24th, 2009 · 06:18 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
why do you need a studio ?  I listened to this thru the studio headphones and it sounds pretty good now.  Could use some tweaking but . hell you're gonna get that even at a pro studio.  Very tight playing I didn't see any timing issues or tightness issues really.   Love the chords and chord progressions with the vocal melody.. works well.

great style  and sound.  Love to see this live.

sax solo or very easy going jazz guitar solo. in the vein of a smooth Rob Conti style.
#6October 20th, 2009 · 01:57 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Nice tune. It's got a great groove, I'd just like to hear the vocals a bit louder. It's a nice progression and a great feel, the vocals match the style really, really well. My only criticisms would be that the solo could use some work and the timing also gets a bit muddy for a moment at 2:58 but all in all great work. Thanks for posting this. Downloaded.
#7May 13th, 2012 · 05:56 PM
1 threads
73 posts
United States of America
ahhh...love it...love your soft touch on the bossa guitar...love the vocalist...reminds me of a vocalist I heard on a compilation called Bossa Brava that's loaded on every type of player I have so I can always listen...really nice bass, too...love the lyrics and feel "spring will co-mm-ee, and spring will go"...such a nice groove!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 10:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.