#1September 17th, 2009 · 11:00 AM
6 threads / 4 songs
25 posts
Lithuania
Autumn

This song is not in a battle

Ok, guys, I'm back   Though I'm back with some difference, I'm more of a guitar guy, than pianist. The idea came out on guitar, but later I re-arranged it for piano.
As you will probably notice, that's not a real piano, because I don't own one. This is just a plugin in FL Studio. But I did my best to make it sound realistic.
At the moment I'm a little sick, so I'm at home and can't go out, but I can clearly see the autumn coming, and I love it, I think it's really beautiful, it inspires me to create music, write lyrics. The title is Autumn, because probably everything that comes out in these months is going to be somehow related with it.
Tell me what you think, I know there's something I could correct, there's something I don't like, but I can't figure out what it is.
Hope you like it!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 18th, 2009 · 01:02 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Autumn indeed has a wonderful vision.

Would make an ideal soundtrack
#3September 18th, 2009 · 07:47 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Sounds really good. Maybe bring in some other instruments. Violin? Cello?
#4September 20th, 2009 · 01:25 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
74 posts
United States of America
The piano sounds great coming from FL Studio. I use it too and it's hard to make keys sound realistic.

The name definitely fits the song. Very calming and easy listening.

Would love to hear some orchestral instruments added.
#5September 20th, 2009 · 09:41 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very relaxing..Sounds very good to me....There's is some difference to a real piano but nonetheless this sounds very cool...I would totally elaborate the track more..
#6May 16th, 2010 · 06:39 AM
6 threads / 4 songs
25 posts
Lithuania
A big thank you to everyone. I don't know, I think maybe I could use some double-bass in here, but I still like it this way.
#7May 16th, 2010 · 11:55 AM
34 threads / 18 songs
68 posts
Denmark
Yes very realistic! I first throught it were a real piano, until I read the discription.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 6:56 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.