#1July 8th, 2009 · 08:23 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Autumn

This song is not in a battle

Here is an instrumental which I recorded  about a year ago. The drums with the  clap effect  does get kind of monotonous but the reason I'm sharing is because of melody and nothing else...
 I might like to redo it with some better drums, but I dont personally believe it needs lyrics. I hope the guitar speaks for itself.
 Anyways, I hope you enjoy it.
Peace all ~
Fiddlah

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 9th, 2009 · 02:51 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
well I couldnt really find an interaction between the guitars and the offset rhythm. I am used to clap on 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3. hmmm 

But I enjoyed the fabulous soundeffects on the clean guitar.
And... I am really delighted by the melody guitar.
grrrrreat skills so far

The two guitars are playing with each other and this makes the idea very origin or better said: authentic. It has enormous potential and I would really love to hear a complete song. Thats the only reason I don't rate this Tell-me-what-you-think-track. And I would rate it high.

uhm.... it needs vocals, sorry my personal restrained opinion
#3July 9th, 2009 · 11:39 PM
1 threads
3 posts
United States of America
not bad. it has promise, but i think you should also add other instruments. just the guitar and drums is not enough imho. but i do understand that this was just a ditty you threw together one day. keep working on it!
#4July 10th, 2009 · 12:15 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This track is awesome fid..Loving you guitar work...Specially that taping part..Nice clean guitar arpeggios..not crazy about the claps..Needs a kick butt drum..Good up Fid...Enjoyed the general melody and chord work...
#5July 10th, 2009 · 05:32 AM
10 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Denmark
I love this song, especially the guitar of course It certainly speaks for itself. You already mention the underdeveloped drums/clap, so I won't hold that against you Great effort!

MarcD
http://forbidden-fruity.blogspot.com
#6July 10th, 2009 · 01:22 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah fid nice lead work, nice melodies, timing, just the right amount of effects.
Hey I've just started to use ExDrummer software, it 's the best samples I've heard from any software, it has a host of pre-sets which you could use in this lovely tune, it's easy to use even for old fart like me and Bless his little cotton socks, 'MARINO' managed to to do a quick Video tutorial for me an alike, man that man works 24/7, I just don't know where he finds the energy.

Cheers
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 6:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.