superhuman-not finished

This song is not in a battle

ya get the rough idea

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 5th, 2009 · 05:36 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Seems you've gone up a couple levels in quality and composition.. this is a very rich, deep and mesmerizing arrangement, vocals are fantastic, they come through so much clearer than anything I've been listening to the last couple of hours (been playing an online game with my favorite playlist on, which has all sorts of music in it. I'd swear this new track of yours outdoes it all). I know better to say it's just a matter of time before someone picks it up and gets you to appear on the MTV .. in any event this is severely marketable. Not too long ago I had this dream which featured some of the BandAMP community (don't ask), I can still and very clearly recall the images from your video clips. If only I had the time and the facilities, I'd make this a reality. Someone should, I mean it!

Yeah hmmm and it isn't even finished yet. Well, I do get the rough idea indeed...
#3July 6th, 2009 · 11:36 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Aww, you made my day...but really?!?

I know I said its not finished, but knowing me, I'll probably just leave it as it is.
I dont think its that good at all, everytime I do something it just seems totally half arsed and crap.
I would love to know what would happen if I ever had some time in a studio with someone who knows what they're doing... like Mike Skinner, I'm so considering writing fan mail.
I'm far too wierd lookin for the MTV!

Also, bit creepy knowing I featured in someones dream who I've never met...! haha
#4July 7th, 2009 · 01:32 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
PorcelainDoll wrote…
Aww, you made my day...but really?!?

I know I said its not finished, but knowing me, I'll probably just leave it as it is.
I dont think its that good at all, everytime I do something it just seems totally half arsed and crap.
I would love to know what would happen if I ever had some time in a studio with someone who knows what they're doing... like Mike Skinner, I'm so considering writing fan mail.
I'm far too wierd lookin for the MTV!

Also, bit creepy knowing I featured in someones dream who I've never met...! haha

Well about that fan mail, I think you should do that, and include that o o o - o o o track and this one and who knows. If he has half an ear, you might get lucky. If he takes the time to listen that is, which is indeed the hardest part. But hey, atleast you'll have tried. There's nothing to lose is there?

And.. people feature in my dreams all the time, haha. But I'm not going into a psychological analysis regarding that, not here, not now. Cheers.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.