#1July 4th, 2009 · 06:00 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
o o o...o o o

This song is not in a battle

More meandering rubbish.

I think this would sound really good if it were better quality and featured Mike Skinner. Not likely to happen, but I did find 3 4 leaf clovers the other day, so maybe I'll stumble across some no mark that sounds a bit like him.

It could happen.

Theres no ending either, it just stops dead. Shoddy shoddy shoddy...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 6th, 2009 · 05:00 AM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
crazy,,,if you would mes-up those beats, it almost sounds like one of Aphex twin
#3July 10th, 2009 · 12:31 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I find your very creative and quite visionary on your track layering..Nice euro vocals...Sounds very indie like...You need to crossfade your looping samples  in order to eliminate the small gaps...Your master eq seems a bit harsh on the mid highs and a bit heavy on the verb..Wondering if you ran a high pass filter ,it might kill some of the harsh frequency.Do away with some mix level of the verb or verb like efx thats happening..Im sure thats whats adding to that harshness mid..Nice gated filter on the vox...Sweet voice..How is the baby coming a long?
#4July 10th, 2009 · 05:38 AM
10 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Denmark
Strangely enchanting song I should say I really like its originality. Sure, there may be a lot to improve, but it already has an inherent quality i cannot ignore. Good work!

MarcD
http://forbidden-fruity.blogspot.com
#5July 13th, 2009 · 06:45 AM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
oh yes
Really enjoying your vocal in the grainy mix rough and creative smooth blend .Lovely euro feel to the whole piece which .....stopped ...I am gonna play it again .
thankyou for posting .Hope all is well with you   
Y
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:24 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.