#1June 29th, 2009 · 05:11 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
sandstorm

This song is not in a battle

Hey Ampers...i got a new toy:The Maschine....made this intire track with it...so this is my demo for this machine..

Kind of triphop/industrial

ltrz

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 30th, 2009 · 02:49 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Whooahhhhh - what a dark grimey, almost industrial feel this badboy has.  Just did a little bit of research on The Maschine, and it looks fantastic.  A mate of mine just picked up the ACP40, which is apparently quite similar and I had a go on that and they are fantastic pieces of kit....if only I could muster up the cash!

As for the song...great feel to everything, and as you say its a test project/demo.  Did you produce this on-the-fly (kinda like live) or over several takes, cos the way it builds then drops off it almost feels live.  If I were to add anything to this, it would be a few dark, kinda creepy vox samples over the top to keep the listeners interest sustained a bit better.  Really interesting project though.

Kobeshi
#3June 30th, 2009 · 06:38 AM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
thanx Kobeshi, I always make lots of paterns for one song(mostly beats) and do first a try out on the fly,so i know how to build up the song..Than i mute stuff,change paterns live(build up the song)...My tracks has to be able to play live.

Waiting for a borring rainy day to make some new samples
#4June 30th, 2009 · 04:51 PM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
For some reason, the sound you use for percussion reminds me of The Blue Man Group. Very cool. This song kinda inspire me to make a song like this. This kind of song, I think would go nice in a video game, movie, or even a horror type play. Nice!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.