#1June 28th, 2009 · 02:51 AM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
Say I'll Be OK

This song is not in a battle

Uh... this song is about feelings I guess.  I was listening to george harrison's first album a lot when I wrote it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 28th, 2009 · 03:20 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
mmmhh... it's always a good idea to have the lyrics posted too so I can listen more attentively to the song. Can you put the lyrics? Well I guess all songs are feelings, can you elaborate on that more?

I'm not a vocal master, but the vocals are okay. I don't think you're breathing is not coordinated when you sing the notes. It sounds like you are singing just on your throat. You should breathe, and your body would help the sound resonate more. That would help on pitch issues too.

I give you credit for the work you put in. I hear a lot of instruments in the recording, and to me arranging the instruments are hard. and it sounds like they are performed, that you recorded them live.
#3June 28th, 2009 · 09:12 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I like the atmosphere you are trying to create.
Shame the song lacks dynamics in terms of recording quality, hence I have to really concentrate to hear all the instruments.
#4June 28th, 2009 · 12:43 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Say I'll Be OK
Its a mix thing for me here....................
sounds like u let loose in a big music room at college..........
i love the vocals .............. very Reed/Dylan ..........
Its just a lack of control when the other sounds come in especially the cymbals and percussion ........
so I think this recorded in one pass/take.......... in a friendly place
I like this very much ........ its just that it sounds like a herd of elephants jumps and jives on the chorus...
the banjo with organ is a very very very cool idea

Happy Impressed Fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:03 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.