#1June 24th, 2009 · 03:09 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Misspoken - Collab

This song is not in a battle

I pulled this one out the bag, it's a collab I did with a chap who's name is David Newby around 2008.  David was the first musician I made friends with on the Internet, he coincidentally lives in the same town as Marino.

I just added guitar to Davids composition, it's what I can only describe as 'FREESTYLE'

If you like it I've four others I can upload.

Cheers

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 28th, 2009 · 03:50 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
YES! I found it!!. I listened to it the first time like the other day and forgot to comment on it. And I was looking for it and I could not find it, I thought I was crazy lol. But this is very nice.
   nice guitars. very calming! and it's not boring. I feel sleepy though,  so it might be a little biased. But it's still good. And I'm really digging the ambient background as the backing track. I like how you used it as a surface of the song. Like you know, I guess the drums is to the song, or the guitar/piano is to the voice. Nice work!!

You said you have another four. are they like this, kinda trance-feel like song?
#3June 28th, 2009 · 09:07 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah the others are similar in that the main is all synth work.
Hmm I don't think that this song is very popular on the AMP, but thanks for making the effort to comment on it..
Cheers
Denis
#4June 29th, 2009 · 02:22 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
This is a really cool idea...really reminds me of some of the stuff you hear on DJ Tiesto's "In Search of Sunrise" CDs.  I can really see this opening up someone's set in a massive club in a hot tropical place somewhere.  Awesome backing pads...gives a really trippy vibe to the whole piece.  If I get around to it this summer, I'm really tempted to try something like this now..has inspired me!!!!

If you have more like this please upload them!!!!  I love it. 

Kobeshi
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.