#1June 20th, 2009 · 03:20 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Summer Song

This song is not in a battle

Just realised I never uploaded an updated version of a very old song of mine I had on here nearly 2 years ago now.  No lyrics unfortunatley, but maybe someday.  Quite heavy on bass but not sure where the edit file is at the minute, so enjoy as it is.

Kobeshi

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 21st, 2009 · 02:51 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
This is just what the doctor ordered to start of this Sunday morning, after a couple rough nights sleep worried about a pain I have after having some fun go Karting on our Companies 20th Anniversary. 
Yes the music is really soothing my silly head, as these days I always overreact to any health abnormalities.

It's also reminded me of some jams I did with a good friend I met, funnily about 2 years ago, I may just upload it, the lead playing reminds me of this, so similar in feel you wouldn't believe.

Thanks for starting, my day on a relaxed positive note.

How long are you in the UK?

Denis
#3June 21st, 2009 · 06:25 AM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Really enjoyed this! Great acoustic piece of music to listen to!
#4June 21st, 2009 · 12:30 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks guys!  Denis - Ive been back in the UK for a couple yeras now but have been incredibly busy with uni.  Now its summer gonna try and get back into making music and hopefully get active back on the site again!  Gonna start going through some of the posts today!  Good to be back
#5June 21st, 2009 · 12:57 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Excellent work..Love the chill vibe on the track..Sounds very heart felt.It needs some more development as far as the 2nd guitar solo/melody maybe even a small four bar break with a bit more climax..Anyways nice one indeed!
Good to have have you back...
#6June 22nd, 2009 · 04:11 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Hey, I'm a bass player, and personally, I don't think you can EVER have too much bass, haha. 

This sounds like the type of song that I play for my worship team at church... Some nice relaxing stuff!

You should try having rim shots instead of the snare sound all the time... It takes away from the meditative mood of the song...

But yeah, this is really well written! (Especially when it's so much different from your other stuff!)

--XFactor--
#7June 22nd, 2009 · 09:09 PM
1 threads
5 posts
United States of America
this is a really awesome song definetly one that will be on repeat for a while 
#8June 23rd, 2009 · 10:41 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Nice recording - good instrumental.
Perhaps like Marino says the 2nd guitar part could be developed a little - I also think the drums need to be made a little more interesting.
But very chilled, and very relaxing piece of music.  I enjoyed it.
Jim A
#9June 25th, 2009 · 01:40 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Welcome back, Kobeshi. You deffinatly have a nice song going here...Marino and Jim have a nice idea about the 2nd Guitar.....There are just a few minor flaws...as you stated about the bass...but not really to bad....and at 1:38...sounds like a pluck of a string...but that can fixed as the bass can also...would like hear this with lyrics & vocals....do you plan to write some and sing? BTW. I like the ending

Flyer

Nice rating
#10June 25th, 2009 · 04:57 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
very nice indeed! the song flow effortlessly with some nice vocals and more naturals drums (percussions maybe) this song could be a real bandamp hit

Vincent
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 9:10 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.