#1June 19th, 2009 · 04:24 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Ni Siquiera

This song is not in a battle

Cancion original.  Escrita a la inexistente musa que todos llevamos dentro.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 19th, 2009 · 07:38 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Good song and great feel...Very listenable and as far as I can tell would work well for spanish rock material..
You should translate what your song info is so other people know what your talking about though...Not all speak spanish here..

Translation...
"Original song.Writen for the non existent muse we all carry within."

me:
Wouldn't that be similar to writers block?...I'm Confused...lol

Anyways welcome to the amp..
#3June 21st, 2009 · 02:58 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah nice to hear something different here on BandAMP.

Nice heart felt song.

Welcome to BandAMP.

Denis
#4June 22nd, 2009 · 04:08 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
The composition is great, and your voice is good too, but I think you should sing with more confidence; during the intro, it sounded really shaky or nervous. I'm not a singer myself, so I don't know how to improve on that, ahaha...

Anyways, the recording quality is awesome; are there bongos/congas in this song? I can hear them slightly (I might be wrong) but I think you should bring them out more if you make another song or remix this one...

Good work!

--XFactor--
#5June 23rd, 2009 · 07:34 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Really nice chilled out accoustic piece.  Guitar work is kept simple and beautiful for me.  The only thing I would change is the way the vocals seem to either have a slightly delay to them to give maybe 3 voices, or they have been recorded several times.  I think the song would sound a lot more personal/initimate if you kept it as one voice.  Not sure exactly what it is that's creating the effect, but there's my thoughts anyway.  Nice piece of music though - i like it!

Kobeshi
#6June 23rd, 2009 · 10:45 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I actually like the vocal delivery and arrangement - I would have mixed the additional vocals quieter overall, but apart from that, would leave them as they are.
Nice simple song well presented.
I enjoyed it

Jim A
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 2:30 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.